Harris Hill Thursday

Aron - Soaring

Jul 16, 2024, 12:34:40 PM (6 days ago) Jul 16
to Upstate NY Free Flyers, rochester...@googlegroups.com, hyne...@googlegroups.com
Right now the forecast for Harris Hill looks good.

I'm planning on going...

---

Let's go flying!  www.soaringroadtrip.com
Youtube.com/@soaringroadtrip

Aron

Jim Fardette

Jul 16, 2024, 7:23:19 PM (5 days ago) Jul 16
to RochesterAreaFlyers
If it stays good I will join you, but late in the day.

Robert Skinner

Jul 16, 2024, 7:45:53 PM (5 days ago) Jul 16
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Me too

Rob

--
!!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members

***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/b0c209f6-cbf0-47de-b8a0-00937bed928en%40googlegroups.com.

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 16, 2024, 7:53:15 PM (5 days ago) Jul 16
to Aron - Soaring, Upstate NY Free Flyers, Rochester Area Flyers, hyner
I'm interested.

J Korn

Jul 17, 2024, 9:19:30 AM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Aron - Soaring, Upstate NY Free Flyers, hyner
I’m in if the weather holds.
-Ben
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2024, at 19:53, Robert Slebodnik <rslebo...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
[...]

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAFGRrqr_ZhLT0_t_5FPcLPeg5wVnPxEs4%2Buj_vyG_bNLi-B8LQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Rick Brown

Jul 17, 2024, 12:46:32 PM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Aron - Soaring, Upstate NY Free Flyers, hyner
I am busy on Thursday but available after that.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/9C726EC9-530B-4DA7-A82A-9346AFAA8F1B%40gmail.com.

Clinton Fought

Jul 17, 2024, 5:37:01 PM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
I'll be coming up around noon tomorrow. Looks like good soaring conditions all afternoon and into the evening. Cyas there!
Clint

Angelo Mantas

Jul 17, 2024, 5:47:05 PM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
I’m not a member at the moment, is it possible for get registered on site?
Angelo

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAHMgwXcBVyO92S6u7yaH12XrH9WOz8x%3DAP42i9ceFLASOtmj%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Angelo Mantas (,,)
Lecturer

Aron - Soaring

Jul 17, 2024, 6:05:04 PM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Yeah you can get registered onsite.  Dues are now $50 for year that runs from when you join Free Spirit Flight.  You'll need basic info like your USHPA number, rating,  and expiration date...pretty easy.  Welcome...

---

Let's go flying!  www.soaringroadtrip.com
Youtube.com/@soaringroadtrip

Aron

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:

For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAD0Rq1DLDBVtNcON3g9tDHO4r6%3D%3DJ8zybt7cDW7oNmLeDLDY3Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Robert Slebodnik

Aron - Soaring

Jul 17, 2024, 9:40:27 PM (4 days ago) Jul 17
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY Free Flyers
I'm planning on being there at Harris LZ at noon to put landing flags in and meet Doug a HG pilot from Southern PA.

See ya there!

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 18, 2024, 9:14:44 AM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to Aron - Soaring, rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY Free Flyers

The forecast is for NW, 9-12 mph, gusting  to 13 -17 mph, though presently the actual wind speed has been lower than forecast in the early morning at Harris,  becoming more Northerly in the late afternoon giving us a good place to pivot to Indian Cliffs.

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 18, 2024, 9:46:02 AM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to Aron - Soaring, rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY Free Flyers

Rob and Bob should be at thr Harris LZ by approximately 11 :45 am.

Jim Fardette

Jul 18, 2024, 4:02:36 PM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Condition Report?

Angelo Mantas

Jul 19, 2024, 11:10:54 AM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm Angelo Mantas, hang IV. I'm going to be in the area for a few days starting next Sunday, maybe Saturday. Looking for people to fly with. Won't be able to make Thursday, but if anyone is flying Saturday on, please let me know.
Blue skies.
Angelo