Harris Hill Sunday 3/5

Clinton Fought

Mar 3, 2023, 11:05:21 AM3/3/23
to upstate-ny-...@googlegroups.com, rochester...@googlegroups.com
Sunday could be a good day at Harris.  Partly sunny, 46F, Base of 6-10mph NW/WNW.  Some forecasts are  showing 14-17mph gusts but others show up to 22or 23. Anyone else looking at it?
-Clint

Robert Slebodnik

Mar 3, 2023, 11:57:22 AM3/3/23
to Rochester Area Flyers
Clint,
Thanks for posting.  I would consider it, but I am in Utah until March 13. I hope you get to fly.
Bob S.

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAHMgwXfuczE0_p0rFjAzcJ3b00uV64-PjbO8sAVFSAsyDoCytA%40mail.gmail.com.

Robert Skinner

Mar 3, 2023, 1:16:50 PM3/3/23
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
I'm out of town until the 9th.

Rob

--

Rob

Jim Fardette

Mar 4, 2023, 9:15:06 PM3/4/23
to RochesterAreaFlyers
I’m looking.  Seems like it might be strong for paraglides early but possibly settling down later, maybe ~4?  Most of the snow will be gone but it could be a muddy mess on the road up to launch and in the landing field.  I’m kinda 50/50 on this one….
Jim

Flying

Mar 5, 2023, 9:03:24 AM3/5/23
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, upstate-ny-...@googlegroups.com
I'm out, there will be better days coming.

Looks kind of nasty and gusty today...

Aron

Jim Fardette

Mar 5, 2023, 2:12:56 PM3/5/23