Trip to Syracuse

David Oddy

May 23, 2022, 4:06:34 PM5/23/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Hi everyone!

I'm heading to Syracuse this coming weekend.  Should be available to fly Friday afternoon, Saturday and/or Sunday.  Hope to fly together!

Dave

Katrin Parsiegla

May 25, 2022, 8:16:27 AM5/25/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Hi Dave,
Welcome back.
The weather this coming weekend is not looking all that promising for flying. Rain on Friday, cloudy and possibly rain on Saturday, Sunday hopefully will be ok. See you then.

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/62a72422-afb1-4c0d-b47e-b151ad2523a2n%40googlegroups.com.

David Oddy

May 25, 2022, 8:25:52 AM5/25/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Cool maybe Sunday then.  I just brought minimal kit and will be happy with a sledder or two if it works out.  I'm also here on Monday which is a holiday.

I think a couple of people were looking for observed tasks also while I'm here.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAPRzCpKn-POnSzuN2DGp4OrQ4gyJbNmvXp6FqnhQP7xWvt0tDA%40mail.gmail.com.