Bristol 7/14/2004

Robert Skinner

Jul 15, 2024, 6:50:36 PM (7 days ago) Jul 15
to Rochester Area Flyers

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 15, 2024, 6:57:17 PM (7 days ago) Jul 15
to Rochester Area Flyers
I tried to open the link, but I got this message: The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2024, 6:50 PM Robert Skinner <robertg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
!!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members

***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CANaMmCg7YQhi4%3DOUHfL5joQYWbV6i49W4xYDup1Ws1gorsVOVQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Angelo Mantas

Jul 19, 2024, 9:35:49 PM (2 days ago) Jul 19
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
So how does Sunday look at Harris?
Angelo

--
Angelo Mantas (,,)
Lecturer

Aron - Soaring

Jul 19, 2024, 10:03:39 PM (2 days ago) Jul 19
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Sunday looks like a sledder at Harris for HG.

How long are you in town Angelo?  Something might work out at surrounding sites/clubs in the next week or so.

---

Let's go flying!  www.soaringroadtrip.com
Youtube.com/@soaringroadtrip

Aron

Angelo Mantas

Jul 20, 2024, 6:59:18 AM (2 days ago) Jul 20
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, only passing through. I was in the area last week for a few days when it was thunderstorming every afternoon, but then went on to Maine. Now we're heading home. Guess I'll have to wait for next time.
Angelo