LZs

Robert Skinner

May 13, 2022, 1:22:08 PM5/13/22
to Rochester Area Flyers, Jim Kolynich
Jim,

Many thanks for cutting the LZs at Harris and the Cliffs ...
Wonderful landing on a freshly cut LZ.
Can you send the dates for the work parties again ?

Rob

Robert Slebodnik

May 13, 2022, 2:32:11 PM5/13/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
I second that thought. Thank you , Jim, for cutting the LZs. We had 5 people flying at the Cliffs on Wednesday evening and the LZ was beautiful.

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CANaMmCiCDCkxCedrXtn6Nkwe_hSZabhxihQuFGRjzN-7vxtE_Q%40mail.gmail.com.