flyxc.app XC Tracking Tool

Chris H

May 3, 2022, 12:01:37 AM5/3/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Hi,

I thought you might like this FREE easy way to track pilots going XC for safety and ease of retrieval.  It's also got a bunch of other functionality like XCplanner and can show airspaces along side the live tracks.

Setup is super easy.  There's a green menu button in the upper right corner.  Go to setup and enter your info.

Also, if you upload tracks to XContest you can use the Airways feature.  Once a bunch of flights get uploaded it will give a heat map effect.

Supported platforms:

I'll be around in July and looking forward to flying with you (again)