Bristol Tuesday

Robert Skinner

Oct 30, 2022, 7:43:48 PM10/30/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Anyone else eyeballing Bristol Tuesday?

--

Rob

Robert Slebodnik

Oct 30, 2022, 8:53:17 PM10/30/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Showers are forecasted throughout the day on Tuesday.  Let's see what the Tuesday  forecast looks like tomorrow.  If the conditions are good, I'd like to fly.

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CANaMmCgwN5eB%2BpQztqa9dw3hhkAODW8GhPT490ufkaThwabcAQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Robert Slebodnik

Nov 1, 2022, 9:26:41 AM11/1/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
It looks like the chance of afternoon showers at Bristol today, Tuesday, Nov. 1, isn't that high, and base winds are good (10-11 mph) from the West and WSW, but I think that the gusts could be too high (18-22 mph). Let's see what the updated forecast has to say later this morning.

Robert Skinner

Nov 1, 2022, 9:29:40 AM11/1/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good Bob ...
I'll keep an eye on the Bristol  Windtalker .

--

Rob

Robert Slebodnik

Nov 1, 2022, 10:20:00 AM11/1/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
The forecast is still for high gusts at Bristol today. We may have to watch it for a while. If Bristol isn't good, Rick is thinking of trying Padgham later today.  Rick, what time are you thinking about for Padgham?

Rick Brown

Nov 1, 2022, 11:09:44 AM11/1/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Bob, it already looks like it is flyable. Hope to be out there 1ish.

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Skinner

Nov 1, 2022, 12:06:10 PM11/1/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Bristol has settled down ( 6G8 ) but it's NW already.

--

Rob

Robert Slebodnik

Nov 1, 2022, 12:11:56 PM11/1/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
OK.  Maybe Padgham? It is probably pretty wet over there.

Robert Skinner

Nov 1, 2022, 3:21:36 PM11/1/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I think today is going to be a bust at Bristol and Padgham...
If anyone knows differently, PLEASE post.

--

Rob

Robert Slebodnik

Nov 1, 2022, 3:39:47 PM11/1/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
I am at Padgham. Rain showers.  Not worth it. I'll check the weather forecast tonight and see if anything looks flyable on Wednesday. I'll post if anything looks possible.