Monday

Robert Skinner

Jun 27, 2024, 3:43:25 PMJun 27
to Rochester Area Flyers
Anyone else looking at IC for Monday ?
Looks like 2 o'clock on ??

image.png

--

Rob

Jim Fardette

Jun 27, 2024, 10:18:14 PMJun 27
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Let’s hope it still looks that good Monday morning.

Tim Lewis

Jun 28, 2024, 12:03:53 PMJun 28
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
We'll see how it goes but I'm interested.

--
!!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members

***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/961c434f-bea0-493b-8d9d-643d27531d64n%40googlegroups.com.

Robert Slebodnik

Jun 28, 2024, 3:25:09 PMJun 28
to rochester...@googlegroups.com

I am interested.  I just have to make sure I can be free on that day.

Robert Slebodnik

Jun 30, 2024, 1:40:06 PMJun 30
to Rochester Area Flyers
Indian Cliffs is looking good from about 5 pm until sunset on Monday,  July 1. Let's confirm in the morning by 10 am, but right now I'm thinking that it might be good to get there at about 3:30 or 4 pm to be ready to fly when the conditions are good.  I'll be coming from Cayuga Lake. Please post your thoughts and interest.
Bob S

Jim Fardette

Jun 30, 2024, 3:20:29 PMJun 30
to RochesterAreaFlyers
I’m in. ETA around 5:30.

Robert Skinner

Jun 30, 2024, 3:52:49 PMJun 30
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
I am going to leave here at 1, ETA IC LZ 3.

Rob

--

Rob

Jim Fardette

Jun 30, 2024, 6:27:11 PMJun 30
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Dave says we are all clear at the Cliffs tomorrow.

Robert Skinner

Jun 30, 2024, 7:54:40 PMJun 30
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for contacting Dave Jim ....