to make advancement on my circuit

1 view

Ashutosh Kimothi

Mar 19, 2010, 4:07:52 AM3/19/10
to robo...@googlegroups.com
hey i am attaching you my circuit diagram of cell phone based land rover.
can you please help me to make it more advance as yours to LCD based rover.
what changes i would like to have on it????
reply as soon as possible

regards
ashutosh kimothi
Circuit-Description.jpg

dass g

Mar 19, 2010, 10:46:11 AM3/19/10
to robo...@googlegroups.com
use atmega 16 processor by this you can connect it to the lcd display

> robozeal+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
> "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Aditya Sharma

Mar 22, 2010, 11:16:45 AM3/22/10
to robo...@googlegroups.com
The circuit with the LCD attachment is published on th blog http://robozeal.blogspot.com.

On 3/19/10, Ashutosh Kimothi <kimothi....@gmail.com> wrote:
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to robozeal+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

ravi patil

Apr 6, 2010, 5:12:28 AM4/6/10
to robo...@googlegroups.com
hi
fnd i want flyer robots ckts withschemitics &component discription , willu send me or help for my project send me ur reply. if u have any problem in robotics then send msg

On 3/19/10, Ashutosh Kimothi <kimothi....@gmail.com> wrote:
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to robozeal+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

gouranga jena

Apr 6, 2010, 7:15:16 AM4/6/10
to robo...@googlegroups.com

hi Asutosh

        I hav no idea abt that ckt diagram.
PLZ contact to ROBOTICSWARE AT Madhusudan Nagar  ,BHUBANESWAR

byeeeeeeeeeee