Help! "No provisioning profile found matching signing identity"

Kevin Standeven

Oct 8, 2014, 1:51:57 AM10/8/14
to rob...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I was able to run a libGDX project on my iPhone, and it worked great. Then I tried creating a new provisioning profile for my friends iPhone, and now no matter what I get this error when I try to run a project on either phone:

An internal error occurred during: "Launching radius-ios (1)".

No provisioning profile found matching signing identity 'iPhone Developer: Kevin Standeven (N4QJV4V36S)' and app bundle ID 'com.wobble.radius.IOSLauncher'

To troubleshoot the problem,I cleared the certificates from my keychain, revoked the certificate from the Apple Developer, removed the Provisioning Profile from Apple Developer and my phone, and started over.

I created a new certificate and added it to my key chain, I created a new provisioning profile and added it to my phone, and I made sure that the App ID matched that of the project. Still I'm getting the same error message.

If anyone has any tips or advice, I'd be extremely grateful. It's extra frustrating because it worked fine at first!

Thanks everyone!

Ashley Williams

Oct 8, 2014, 4:10:36 AM10/8/14
to rob...@googlegroups.com
Check
# codesign -dvvv /path/to/app.ipa
and
# codesign -dvvv /path/to/Something.app/Something

Check your robovm.properties

# grep app.id robovm.properties
app.id =com.example.Something

Your provisioning profile is the 'exact' name that appears in XCode (sorry, I don't know the command for this)
Click on XCode -> Preferences -> Accounts -> Select your Apple ID -> View Details
If your provisioning profiles aren't there, click the refresh button

Kirill Prazdnikov

Oct 8, 2014, 11:48:15 AM10/8/14
to rob...@googlegroups.com
Usually, once XCode can build & run sample apps on iOS Device, RoboVM also do.
So, try to configure XCode run-on-device first.

 -Kirill

Kevin Standeven

Oct 8, 2014, 6:00:57 PM10/8/14
to rob...@googlegroups.com
Aha, there was no account listed in Xcode! I added my account and it started working properly again. I'm surprised I could create and add provisioning profiles to devices without an account in Xcode, and I'm not sure why it worked fine before, but it's all good now.

Thanks so much Ashley!