My first realtime program for the PandaBoard

Osman Eralp

Apr 8, 2012, 6:20:38 PM4/8/12
to robotrefere...@googlegroups.com
I succeeded in creating my first realtime program for the PandaBoard: a 10 KHz square wave. The program is rather trivial and most of it come directly from the square wave example on the kernel.org realtime wiki. However, the program does show that the PandaBoard can be a suitable platform for creating realtime programs. I will be investigating these capabilities further as I incorporate the PandaBoard into one of my two-wheeled balancing robots. If anyone else has experience running a realtime OS on the PandaBoard, please let me know. I'd love to share experiences.

You can find the code for the PandaBoard square wave program here: http://www.ozbotz.org/a-simplereal-time-application-on-pandaboard/

--Osman