How to spy object if i don't have usb access to the android device

Yosuva A

May 18, 2016, 1:56:57 PM5/18/16
to Robotium Developers
Currently i working on android app automation. For that android device(Version 2.3.7) i don't have usb access and adb access. Even though i am doing automation using robium with the help of android shell termial(Here i am accessing android shell using putty serial connection).Now i am just clicking button using text and x,y coordinates.since i don't have usb access i am not able to spy any object(i have only apk file).please suggest me any android shell commands or any other way to extract object.

Renas

May 18, 2016, 3:02:41 PM5/18/16
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
You can use solo.getCurrentViews() which will return a list of the views shown on screen. You can then use logcat to print information about them.