Robotium integrate tests with server

Rafaela Souza

Mar 16, 2016, 12:22:07 PM3/16/16
to Robotium Developers
Hi guys, do you know how I can do integration tests between the mobile app and the server ?

Like I want to send a request to the server and see if it's being reflected on the mobile.

How are you doing this ?

- Create a server api ?
- Create the jsons and send the requests inside the automation with HttpClient ? (This will give me 2 places to maintain - Server automation and mobile automation)
- Create the requests on jmeter and call the jmeter inside the mobile automation ?

Thank you  !!

Arun Kumar G

May 25, 2016, 12:01:05 PM5/25/16
to Robotium Developers
Hi Rafaela ,

Better you can do the following things as part of your script.
1.Once you sumbit the data,pls wait for some and you can check the data is presented on the specifiied screen .

You cant check server whether it is reached or not

Roboitum is meant for UI automation testing