Re: Request for joining the group

Fabio Bonsignorio

Jul 7, 2008, 3:25:13 PM7/7/08
to sasi...@gmail.com, robot...@googlegroups.com
Welcome on board! :-)
Fabio

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 2:35 PM, <sasi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

My name is Sasi Kiran Gade,
Iam doing my masters in FH Bonn Rhein Sieg in the field of robotics.

At present, Iam working on a project called, REEE - Robotics
Experimentation and Evaluation Environment. My aim is to develop an
environment which provides ground truth information , which in turn
can be used as a external resource for comparing or analyzing
algorithms. At present Iam focusing on Localization.

I think that, this group would help me in the development process with
their ideas.
So , thats why I want to join this group.

If there are any further questions, please feel free to contact me

Regards
Sasi Kiran Gade
MAS, FH-Bonn Rhein Sieg
Sankt Augustin