Re: paper (and website)

Fabio Bonsignorio

Sep 15, 2009, 4:23:11 AM9/15/09
to bri...@lions.ukshells.co.uk, robot...@googlegroups.com
try this one (I will fwd the pdf preprint in my next email :-)
Auton Robot
DOI 10.1007/s10514-009-9137-8
An insightful comparison between experiments in mobile robotics and in science
Francesco Amigoni , Monica Reggiani, Viola Schiaffonati

http://www.springerlink.com/content/100243/?Content+Status=Accepted&sort=p_OnlineDate&sortorder=desc&v=condensed&o=10

--
Fabio P. Bonsignorio
Ceo

Professor
Banco de Santander Chair of Excellence in Robotics
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Edificio Agustín de Betancourt, Despacho 1.3B01
Avda. Universidad, 30
28911 Leganés
Spain
Sent from Leganés, Madrid, Spain