boundmatch.m

J Sumarac

Jan 22, 2022, 2:34:03 PM1/22/22
to Robotics & Machine Vision Toolboxes
Hello everyone

I am new to robot vision and am trying out examples from the book. I want to check object boundary similarity. I tried using the boundmatch function as given in the book:

[sim,scale]=boundmatch(r1,r2);

However, I get an error:

Undefined function 'boundmatch' for input arguments of type 'double'.

Then I realized that the boundmatch function isn't even included in the MVTB package, despite the example in the pdf.
Could anyone help me find the original code for boundmatch.m or suggest any other ways to measure the similarity between object boundaries in a way that would be relatively scale and rotation proof?

Thanks a lot!