Limit Not Working (qlim)

Ahmed Hassan

May 10, 2021, 3:29:20 PM5/10/21
to Robotics & Machine Vision Toolboxes
qlim is not preventing ikine function to exceed from the limit.
I've set it to 0m to 1m but it is not working,
when I translate it to 2m it reaches that point but it shouldn't
is there any problem with function or it is a wrong way to limit ?
Thank U
Captur.PNG
Message has been deleted

MaKaNufilms

May 10, 2021, 4:47:36 PM5/10/21
to robotics...@googlegroups.com
Search the group for qlim or read documentations, qlim doesn't work correctly with ikine

Ahmed Hassan <ahmee...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 10. Mai 2021, 22:00:
Captur.PNG

Ahmed Hassan

May 10, 2021, 4:56:46 PM5/10/21
to Robotics & Machine Vision Toolboxes
Thanks for your response
can u please guide me on "what works with it"

Matti Kaupenjohann

May 22, 2021, 2:29:58 PM5/22/21
to Robotics & Machine Vision Toolboxes
Sorry for the late respond, but keep in mind, that I am not a maintainer of the Toolbox.

the arm limits are used by the function ikcon , but you need to handle this function a bit more careful since it depends more on the initial parameters than ikine.