Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Jaskeerat Singh

no leída,
17 jun 2014, 05:18:5717/6/14
para robotics...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone

I , Jaskeerat Singh , is an undergraduate student at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur, India). This summers , I am doing a summer project at my institute in which I am working with the toolbox developed by you.

I am having problem with using the function ikine().

Given below is the code I wrote:

l1=Link('d',0,'a',1,'alpha',pi/2);
l2=Link('d',0,'a',1,'alpha',pi/2);
l3=Link('d',0,'a',1,'alpha',pi/2);
l4=Link('d',0,'a',1,'alpha',pi/2);
l5=Link('d',0,'a',1,'alpha',pi/2);
l6=Link('d',0,'a',1,'alpha',pi/2);

bot=SerialLink([l1 l2 l3 l4 l5 l6],'name','jas');

Q1=[1 1 1 1 1 1];
T1=bot.fkine(q1);
Q2=bot.ikine(T1);

The errors I get are:-

Warning: Initial joint angles results in near-singular configuration, this may slow convergence
> In SerialLink.ikine at 152
Warning: solution diverging at step 3, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 6, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 10, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 16, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 21, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 30, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 33, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 37, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 43, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 45, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 64, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Warning: solution diverging at step 79, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 257
Error using tr2angvec (line 48)
matrix not orthonormal rotation matrix

Error in SerialLink/ikine (line 187)
            [th,n] = tr2angvec(Rq'*t2r(T));

I am attaching a screen shot of the errors.

Please help me , as I cannot move further in my project without solving this error.

Hoping for your response.

Jaskeerat Singh
IIT Kanpur
India
error.png

Arthur

no leída,
18 jun 2014, 06:44:4918/6/14
para robotics...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jaskeerat Singh,
I was not also able to get a solution without a better initial guess.
try a better guess like [.6 .6 .6 .6 .6 .6]
then i am getting

ikine(bot, T1,'pinv' ,q1*0.6, 'verbose')
Warning: Initial joint angles results in near-singular configuration, this may slow convergence
> In SerialLink.ikine at 139
Warning: solution diverging, try reducing alpha
> In SerialLink.ikine at 230
15 iterations

ans =

    1.0002    1.0000    1.0003    0.9997    1.0000    0.9998

ikine tries to find the solution iteratively, but there is no guarantee to find a solution.

Arthur

Jaskeerat Singh

no leída,
19 jun 2014, 12:42:5619/6/14
para robotics...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Arthur for taking out time to comment.

But when I tried the following command:-

ikine(bot, T1,'pinv' ,q1*0.6, 'verbose')

It gave me errors shown below:

Warning: Initial joint angles results in near-singular configuration, this may slow
convergence
> In SerialLink.ikine at 152
Error using tr2angvec (line 48)
matrix not orthonormal rotation matrix

Error in SerialLink/ikine (line 187)
            [th,n] = tr2angvec(Rq'*t2r(T));

What should I do now ?

Arthur

no leída,
19 jun 2014, 02:27:5819/6/14
para robotics...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am using the ikine version from the Robotics Toolbox 9.8. I think you are using the Robotics Toolbox 9.9.
Just copy ikine.m from RT9.8 into rvctools\robot\@SerialLink from RT9.9 and try again.

Arthur
Responder a todos
Responder al autor