Robot Framework slack group

Max Russell

Sep 1, 2021, 9:36:00 AM9/1/21
to robotframe...@googlegroups.com
Is the RF Slack workspace/group still available? I've been trying to log in to that, but can't. Can still access Python group etc. with same credentials.

Tatu Aalto

Sep 1, 2021, 12:10:29 PM9/1/21
to thedo...@gmail.com, robotframework-users
Hi

Slack is active and kicking strong. I you have not logged for a long time, your account may be suspended.

-Tatu