Can I search log.html file for specific keywords using Robot Framework test case?

Sai Darshan

Oct 29, 2022, 1:10:00 PM10/29/22
to robotframework-users
Can I search log.html file for specific keywords using Robot Framework test case?

Tatu Aalto

Oct 30, 2022, 5:52:09 AM10/30/22
to saidha...@gmail.com, robotframework-users
Hi

In theory you can do it, but if your log file contains multiple tests and many keywords are used, which is normal,  then opening the full log file (all keywords and tests extended) may not be possible. Even if you are able to do it, searching keywords and keeping track in which test you are in, is not possible easily.

-Tatu
Send from my mobile

On Sat, 29 Oct 2022, 20:10 Sai Darshan, <saidha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can I search log.html file for specific keywords using Robot Framework test case?

Sai Darshan

Nov 7, 2022, 11:11:23 PM11/7/22
to robotframework-users
Thank you so much!