Keyword "Radio Button Should Be Set To" returns wrong value due to which Testcase fails

mannish...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2022, 10:20:04 AMAug 10
to robotframework-users

I have the below code to select a Radio button and verify if it is selected.

Select Radio Button    answer    yes

Radio Button Should Be Set To    answer    yes

I am able to select the Radio button with yes option as seen in the log screenshot but the verification fails with the error message "Selection of radio button 'answer' should have been 'yes' but was 'on'."

I have attached the robot code, html code and log screenshots.

Can Someone help me to resolve the issue?

Thanks,

Mannish

html_code_radio_button.png
Testcase Code.png