DataDriver not working

Vinay Kumar

Jun 27, 2024, 8:35:54 AM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to robotframework-users, Vinay Kumar
Hi All

I am new to robotframework and I am trying to implement Data driven case in robotframework but I am observing  that driver is not importing correctly therefore failure happening to read data file

I also tried with different version of robotframework and datadriver but no luck

below snapshot showing version and red font for datadriver

Please help me out if anyone face such issue

Thanks in Advance

Thanks & Regards
Vinay Kumar

Hélio Guilherme

Jun 27, 2024, 8:58:20 AM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to robotframework-users
RIDE was having problems with the Datadriver library in the past and maybe they still exist.
You should try to run the test, even if the library import is in error.
You can also run the test outside of RIDE in a command window.