Unable to use Get element states

Reshma Begum

Jul 29, 2022, 6:14:09 AM7/29/22
to robotframework-users
Hello,

I have had use 'Get Element States', in my earlier scripts, unsure why today it gives me the below err.
No keyword with name 'Get Element States' found. Did you mean:
    Browser.Get Element State
#Unquote

But when I use Get Element State, it works, I have added Browser Library in settings already,

I am kind of stuck, could some body please help throw some light on it, since I m unable to solve it.

Thanks in Advance !
Reshma

Tatu Aalto

Jul 30, 2022, 5:57:24 AM7/30/22
to res...@gmail.com, robotframework-users
Hi

I would guess that you have installed an older version of Browser library and in that version the keyword does not exist.

-Tatu
Send from my mobile