Customize output HTML log

Shane Corbin

Nov 22, 2022, 7:53:25 AM11/22/22
to robotframework-users
The default result HTML log has a section for "Test Statistics" and another for "Test Execution Log".  I'd like to add a section that records information about the devices used for this particular test run. I've been collecting that information and logging it in my tests. It'd be nice to not have to dig through my log messages to find this information.

What's the most convenient way to add new text to the output HTML log? If all else fails I may stuff this information in the documentation for the test suite as a work around.

Tatu Aalto

Nov 23, 2022, 4:15:07 AM11/23/22
to scorb...@gmail.com, robotframework-users