How do I print the values from JSON files without the square brackets?

Nkina Ramonyai

Nov 1, 2022, 9:35:57 AM11/1/22
to robotframework-users
1API.png

Craig Despeaux

Nov 1, 2022, 2:58:55 PM11/1/22
to robotframework-users
You could do this instead of calling Get Value From JSON:

${FundValue1}  Set Variable  ${portfolioResponse.json()['result']['portfolioValues'][0]['instruments'][0]['valueTotal']}

Craig

Nkina Ramonyai

Nov 2, 2022, 1:34:07 AM11/2/22
to craiged...@gmail.com, robotframework-users
Much appreciated, I went the long route of string manipulations but now I now a shorter route:

Thanks,
Kind regards
Nkina

yarramsetty saidarao

Nov 3, 2022, 1:16:00 PM11/3/22
to robotframework-users
Hi all,

I am not able to upload files in robotframework . Can anyone help me with sample code

Thanks,
Saida

Julio Lemus

Nov 4, 2022, 2:30:34 AM11/4/22
to said...@gmail.com, robotframework-users
Maybe I could help you @said...@gmail.com

Saludos cordiales

Julio Isaías Lemus López
Ingeniero en Ciencias y Sistemas
Teléfono: (502) 5602 5000

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, piense bien si es necesario hacerlo: El medio ambiente es cuestión de todos.