How disable Enable SSL Certification Verification in Robot framework.

Parimal Jaldawar

Sep 15, 2021, 4:03:35 AM9/15/21
to robotframework-users
Dear Team,
I am working on the Rest API Automation through the Robot framework. During execution, I am facing an error.

During scenario execution, I am facing Error as
a) TypeError: string indices must be integers
b) C:\Program Files\Python38\Lib\site-packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py:1013: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made to host 'ssoqa.ril.com'. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/1.26.x/advanced-usage.html#ssl-warnings
  warnings.warn(

I want to disable the field "Enable SSL Certification Verification" from the Setting tab in Postman. I need advice on How to do that as well.

for point No 2. InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made to host:- I have provided solution as ssl_verify=False  & verify=False in Create Session however later on I am facing the issue or error 'TypeError: string indices must be integers. and post R&D also I did not get the concrete solution to it.

Also, I want to get the cookies post-execution of one Parent API, and that cookie I need to pass on it to child APIs for further execution of child APIs.

Also would like to know what is the difference between ssl_verify=False and verify=False in Create session.
I am struggling to make it happen and appreciate your help to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,
Parimal Jaldawar