Question about how to take video in headless mode / VNC

Felix

Jul 29, 2022, 6:14:09 AMJul 29
to robotframework-users

Hello all~ I just join and work with Robot Framework for few months only. >___<

Recently I need to run robot through Jenkins , so it will go to headless mode automatically. ~___~

In my local machine, i will use ScreenCapLibrary to take video.! However, when it is in headless mode in Jenkins , it does not work.

I saw that ScreenCapLibrary mentioned that it can " [Using with VNC]". I tried a “standalone-chrome-debug” from Docker , and able to run my Selenium script in the VNC, for example :
Open Browser https://www.google.com chrome # remote_url=http://127.0.0.1:4444/wd/hub

But it is still failed in “Start Video Recording”. /_____\

Would sincerely ask that is there alternative method to take the video. Thank you guys in advance!~

Could anyone kindly help to introduce what " [Using with VNC] " means? Is it available for me to start the script in my local machine , then run the bowser in the VNC and record the video in VNC? Thank you~