Regarding Auto Close of Browser in Robot Framework

Vijoy Vijayan

Nov 17, 2022, 9:35:52 AM11/17/22
to robotframe...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

After execution, I observe that the browsers are getting auto closed in my suite without the keyword "Close Browser" is being called . If I want the browser to remain open after the execution, what should I do?

Is there any option available to get this done? Please assist if anyone has an idea on this.

Version:
Robot Framework - 6.0
Selenium Library - 6.0

Regards,
Vijoy

Sai Darshan

Nov 21, 2022, 12:20:52 AM11/21/22
to robotframework-users
Even Iam not sure why it's happening, may be this link might help you

Surekha Hiroli

Dec 14, 2022, 10:18:28 AM12/14/22
to robotframework-users
Hi, Did you find any fix? I am facing the same issue. it wasnt the case earlier. i tried switching to older versions but still the same

Srikanth Nidamanuri

Jan 4, 2023, 10:56:46 AM1/4/23
to robotframework-users
Just add this in your scripts

Open Browser     ${URL}         chrome         options=add_experimental_option("detach", True)