robotframework with Java -- github projects do not seem to be maintained more.

onderson

Mar 25, 2019, 8:23:25 AM3/25/19
to robotframework-devel
Hi,

I can see java tools and and frameworks which can be used listed as below in the link;

Those projects do not look to be maintained in the recent years.
Is there no plan to make them live and improve?

I see sponsorship discussion in this PR. https://github.com/robotframework/MavenPlugin/pull/34

Is there any future plans?

I want to work on an integration API as Java Hooks to RF so that i want to achieve to evaluate expressions in robot statements written with proper syntax in a file and possbily use externalised test case runs and use the outputs of certain keywords in Java and what not?

How does that sound?

Any guiadence, suggestions, future projects are welcome.
As most of people, i don't want to create API with no users :)

Cheers
Regards
Önder