Page blank in IE11

Venish Martin

Feb 25, 2022, 4:55:32 AM2/25/22
to robotframework-devel, robotframework-users
Hi Folks,

I test an app which only runs in IE.

Currently we use IE11 and robot framework selenium to automate this app. The app works fine and all pages get displayed on the same env where the automation scripts run.

Few pop up window pages are blank when i run app using selenium. I found no issues with the scripts.

When i see network logs during selenium automation run, i observed application API request were not triggered which required for the page to display contents.

Do i miss any capability for the selenium IE driver to facilitate all API invocation for the application under test..?

Please provide your suggestions and feedback... I'm being stuck here for long time..

Venish Martin

Mar 1, 2022, 2:35:05 AM3/1/22
to robotframework-devel, robotframework-users, Tatu Aalto
Could anyone please suggest on the below...