running scripts on firefox Hadlessbrowser on

Tariq Ahmed

Aug 19, 2020, 5:50:18 PM8/19/20
to robotframework-devel
Hello all

I have create around 150 scripts. which are working fine on Firefox browser on windows Environment.

But now I have moved the source code to CI/CD on GitLab. (Linux Machine) image docker has been created over here in this machine

we are running the same scripts on headless browser . but I am getting below errors on most of the scripts like

ElementClickInterceptedException: Message: Element <i class="fa fa-bars fa-toggle"> is not clickable at point (283,131) because another element <modal-container class="modal fade show"> obscures it

Can any one help me to resolve the same issue.