Process library keywords are not identified in pycharm

Bala sudhakar Voleti

Jul 30, 2018, 8:41:39 AM7/30/18
to robotframework-devel
Hello Experts,

I don't see any of process keywords are working on my machine. Please let me know if I need to do change my system setup or what is the issue exactly.
None of the keywords are identified from process library. In curious I copied and pasted the example test from process keyword documentation page (http://robotframework.org/robotframework/latest/libraries/Process.html#Run%20Process), There also I dont see any keyword is recognized in pycharm. Please check attachment for better understanding of my issue.

Thanks,
Sudhakar
processKeywordsNotWorking.PNG