Robot Framework 3.2 has been released!

Pekka Klärck

Apr 27, 2020, 11:01:17 AM4/27/20
to robotframework-users, robotframework-announce
Hi all!

About a year ago Janne Härkönen and I started developing new parser
for Robot Framework. Today Robot Framework 3.2 with the new parser and
various other features and fixes is finally out!

I'm super excited about the release in general and especially happy
that the release contains contributions by over 20 individual persons.
In addition to all the contributors, I'd like to thank all member
companies of Robot Framework Foundation
<https://robotframework.org/foundation/> for their continued support.

For more details about the features, fixes and contributions see the
release notes:
https://github.com/robotframework/robotframework/blob/master/doc/releasenotes/rf-3.2.rst

Thanks everyone and hopefully Robot Framework 3.2 works great for you!

Cheers,
.peke
--
Agile Tester/Developer/Consultant :: http://eliga.fi
Lead Developer of Robot Framework :: http://robotframework.org

Pekka Klärck

Apr 29, 2020, 5:05:23 AM4/29/20
to robotframework-users, robotframework-announce
Hi all,

Unfortunately a critical bug affecting at least FakerLibrary and
AppiumLibrary has been discovered in RF 3.2. For more details about
the issue see:
https://github.com/robotframework/robotframework/issues/3561

The bug has been already fixed and RF 3.2.1 with the fix is planned
for next Monday. If you aren't affected by the bug, please continue
using RF 3.2 until that so we can learn about other possible issues
and get all of them fixed at the same time. If you are affected by the
bug, the issue linked above contains instructions how to install the
latest code with the fix.

Cheers,
.peke

Pekka Klärck

May 4, 2020, 12:36:42 PM5/4/20
to robotframework-users, robotframework-announce
Hello all,

Robot Framework 3.2.1 with fixes for two severe regressions in RF 3.2
has been released:
https://github.com/robotframework/robotframework/blob/master/doc/releasenotes/rf-3.2.1.rst

If you are already using RF 3.2, upgrading is highly recommended. If
not, go check what cool features you are missing: