RoboCon 2019

Pekka Klärck

Sep 21, 2018, 10:38:58 AM9/21/18
to robotframework-users, robotframew...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

RoboCon 2018 conference was a blast and we expect RoboCon 2019 to be
even more awesome. The main conference day is Thursday January 17th
and the location is awesome Rio Rex in Helsinki city centre. We'll
also have workshops and a dinner a day before, and sprints and sauna a
day after. The exact details are still open, but you can find a bit
more information at http://robocon.io/. The "Blind Robot" tickets are
also already available via the web page.

Call for proposals for the conference presentations and for workshops
will open next week. Conference talks are all 25 minutes and workshops
either half or full day. More details will be provided when we open
the CFP but you ca start planning already now!

Hope to see many of you here in Helsinki in January!

Cheers,
.peke
--
Agile Tester/Developer/Consultant :: http://eliga.fi