Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Pekka Klärck

não lida,
2 de out. de 2017, 07:08:4202/10/2017
para robotframework-users, robotframew...@googlegroups.com
Hello, world!

I'm pleased to announce the first, annual, Robot Framework conference,
RoboCon 2018! It will be organized in January 18, 2018, at Helsinki,
Finland. You can buy tickets and find more information at
http://robocon.io.

The overall agenda for the conference day is starting with
introductory presentations, then have several case examples from real
projects, and finally end the day with more technical presentations.
There's also dedicated space for "hallway track" that can be used for
discussion, hacking, and so-on.

We already have some great presentations planned, but still need
several more. If you have a good case presentation or something more
technical you'd like to show, please send a short, informal proposal
to in...@robocon.io address.

It's likely that there's going to be some other Robot Framework
related events like training courses and sprints during the same week,
but we don't yet have anything concrete planned. I can, however,
already now promise that the night before the conference we'll have
*some* evening activity for everyone travelling to Finland abroad!

Hope to see many of you here in Helsinki next January!

Cheers,
.peke
--
Agile Tester/Developer/Consultant :: http://eliga.fi