RF 3.0.3 released, RF 3.1 planning starting

Pekka Klärck

Apr 6, 2018, 6:12:31 PM4/6/18
to robotframework-users, robotframew...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Robot Framework 3.0.3 final has been released. It contains no changes
after the release candidate that was released a week ago. The release
notes can be found from here:
https://github.com/robotframework/robotframework/blob/master/doc/releasenotes/rf-3.0.3.rst

We've now starting Robot Framework 3.1 planning with a target to have
it released in early June. The primary communication forum will be the
#devel channel on Robot Framework Slack. At the moment we are
discussing about the first online planning meeting that we try to
organize already next week. If you want to participate and aren't
already on Slack, you can get an invitation here:
https://robotframework-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

Cheers,
.peke
--