Can i program Robo using the Python programming language

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 5:37:13 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com
Could you please tell me if we can learn Python programming in using this module?

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 5:37:29 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com

RoboMind uses its own scripting language to introduce programming and computational

thinking. Although we generally like Python as a choice as a first language, RoboMind is even simpler. Still it contains the essentials you find in any other language. There are quite some similarities with Python though (maybe because both Python and RoboMind originate from The Netherlands :)), and switching to Python later on should be easy.