Robomind Academy and Lego Mindstorm (NXT-G and EV3)

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 4:11:49 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com

We currently have a robotics program at school for the senior kids. We use Lego

Mindstorm and the NXT-G and EV3 software. I would like to know if RoboMind Academy is suitable for us?

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 4:13:21 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com

RoboMind Academy is particularly suited to teach children about the basics of programming, general problem solving, and how to solve, say, navigation tasks. Prerequisites, we think, before starting to program real robots to solve problems in the real world.

For export to Lego MindStorms you still need the RoboMind desktop version, Currently we support NXT-G. As soon as a compiler for EV3 becomes available we will, of course, also support that version. Below links to the RoboMind support page and a recent workshop with RoboMind in the Dominican Republic to give you some ideas:

http://RoboMind.net/en/docLego.html

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10151591856876097&type=1