I am interested in getting my class set up to work through the courses. How should I do that?

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 6:05:09 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in getting my class set up to work through the courses. How should I do that?

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 6:05:29 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com

Basically there are two ways to work through the courses:

  1. Do the introductions with the whole class by showing it, for example, on a smartboard. You can use Options->Show full-screen for this (see picture below). RoboMind Academy is tablet proof, so if your smartboard supports it, you can also use touch with it. Afterwards let your students go through the challenges by themselves.

  2. Let the students also go through the introductions by themselves and then continue with the challenges.

    We did our best to make all introductions as much self-explaining as possible and no foreknowledge is required. Further hints are automatically given if a solution is not quite right yet. This should help the student towards the correct solution without giving it completely away.

More information for teachers about the courses can be found by clicking the Info button with a course on: http://www.RoboMindacademy.com/go/navigator/courses

With respect to setting up user accounts for your class see these documents for more information:

https://www.RoboMindacademy.com/site/pdfs/RegistrationManual.pdf

https://www.RoboMindacademy.com/site/pdfs/AccessManagementManual.pdf