I have changed the initial template code for this Challenge and want it back. How do i do that?

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 6:02:12 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com

I am stuck with challenge XX.

Perhaps the code i wrote broke the template which was given at the beginning. I can't reset the challenge, it always shows me the code I wrote and not the initial template

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 6:03:25 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com

Generally speaking RoboMind remembers the last solution.You can use the "undo" button (open the control on the lower left of the script window by pushing the cross button, then push the "half-circel-to-the-left" button in the margin. See picture below) to reverse your changes, but this only works in one session.

Between sessions the changes are not remembered. The last solution (the last time you pushed the play button) is remembered though.

When the script window has the focus, Ctrl+Z (undo) and CTRL+Y (redo) will also work.

We are planning to introduce a reset button which will reset your script to the initial template in an upcoming version.

Robo

Jun 20, 2014, 3:48:49 AM6/20/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com
There is now also the possibility to reset your script and start all over again. To do this go to the options button (below the script window) and push "Reset script" as shown in the picture.