Would RoboMind be a good part of my Programming course for children (8-14 Year old)?

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 4:03:47 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com
I am teaching a Programming course for children aged 8 to 14. Can i use Robomind Academy when teaching this course?

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 4:08:16 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com

RoboMind Academy trains Computational Thinking: an essential 21st century skill.

RoboMind is meant to be a first introduction to automation and programming without prerequisites. By varying the exercises, the difficulty level can be tailored to students of various age and levels. In primary education, pupils from 8 year old can get acquainted with writing commands to navigate the robot through its environment. At the high school level more advanced solution strategies are covered. At universities more attention can be given to the theoretical side of automation theory.

As such, RoboMind is perfect for 8-14 year olds. We even have special courses for children in that age group. For more details see:

http://www.RoboMindacademy.com/go/navigator/coursedetails?course=Basis_1

http://www.RoboMindacademy.com/go/navigator/coursedetails?course=Basis_2