Does Robomind desktop work on Windows 7?

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 5:07:05 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com

We support a Secondary School with Windows 7 32-bit Client PCs and Windows Server 2008 Virtual Servers. Can you see any reason why your products would not be compatible with our system please? It's a hosted system.

Robo

Jan 7, 2014, 5:07:25 AM1/7/14
to robomind-a...@googlegroups.com

The RoboMind desktop version definitely works on Windows 7. To find out if it works for the Secondary School in their configuration we invite you to download the software from http://RoboMind.net/en/download.html and try it out. Otherwise we do not currently provide a Windows MSI Installer, which some system administrators find convenient for their networks.