RoboAsyncTask example not working?

Ivo Stoyanoff

Jul 18, 2014, 2:38:52 PM7/18/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
I am using roboguice 2.0 and I am not sure how to use RoboAsyncTask.
Following the example from 2010

public class KeywordSearchTask extends RoboAsyncTask<String> {  ...

gives me compile error

Implicit super constructor RoboAsyncTask<String>() is undefined. Must explicitly invoke another constructor KeywordSearchTask.java ...

Using Java 1.6 (and must use API 15)

Any suggestions?

Michael Burton

Jul 19, 2014, 1:38:11 PM7/19/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
You must indicate which constructor to use.  eg.

class MyRoboAsyncTask extends RoboAsyncTask {
  public MyRoboAsyncTask(Context c) {
    super(c ); // <-- the RoboAsyncTask constructor to use, since RoboAsyncTask doesn't have a default constructor
  }
}