RoboGuice 3.0-alpha-2 has landed!

Michael Burton

May 2, 2014, 6:32:08 PM5/2/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
Here's the original tweet: https://twitter.com/roboguice/status/462344597734436865

You can find more information on the What's New page

Do you have requests for the next build?  Please bring them to my attention and make sure they're filed here in the "3.0 Milestone" in the issues list.

Cheers,
Mike

Leszek Gawron

May 3, 2014, 10:39:45 AM5/3/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

really good news ! :)

I am a little bit worried about this statement "Modules are defined in AndroidManifest.xml instead of roboguice.xml"

Is this functionality apklib friendly? We are building an application as a library which is further configured in a particular deployment. This way all standard application code is in apklib and we are simply overriding roboguice.xml with custom modules list. Is this still possible?

Leszek Gawron                         http://www.mobilebox.pl/krs.html
CTO at MobileBox S.A.

Manfred Moser

May 3, 2014, 11:17:46 AM5/3/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
Wow... this is awesome. Looking forward to playing with it..

Michael Burton

May 3, 2014, 1:24:57 PM5/3/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
Should be no problem.   Basically, the modules list will just move from roboguice.xml to AndroidManifest.xml.  Whoever uses your library would just need to make sure to specify your module(s) in their AndroidManifest instead of in their roboguice.xml

Mike