Makers required to show off your project (will be paid)

Max Nippard

Jul 2, 2014, 7:22:34 PM7/2/14
to Robodino List, robo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys
I've been approached by an ad company that is doing work for an electronics retailer.
They want 3 makers who want to show off their projects in a video
shoot *next week*
They will pay "approx $1k to $2k per person"
The video will go on their website or some such, presumably
promoting makers in some way they are trying to get into.
That's decent money for jam for anyone who wants it.
Also, there is the possibility that they might be willing to
manufacture and sell the product commercially if suitable. But that's
a future thing without much detail now. Right now they are after 3
makers and their projects to showcase.
Ideally they are after a tech or electronics related project in some
way, but doesn't have to be.
If you are interested and/or know anyone in or outside the hackerspace
interested, get them to email me with contact details and short
details on their project, and I'll forward their details on to the
agent.
They ideally want some people on board *today* (Thursday 8th!)
Yes, really short notice on this.

Thanks
Dave.

David L. Jones
www.eevblog.com
The Electronics Engineering Video Blog

Max Nippard

Jul 2, 2014, 7:58:16 PM7/2/14
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com, robo...@googlegroups.com
No, it was sent to the board email last night. I thought it was a typo but didn't want to presume.

On Thursday, 3 July 2014 09:48:58 UTC+10, Brett wrote:
today's the 3rd, was this email from May (the most recent 8th=Thursday)

Max Nippard

Jul 2, 2014, 8:16:35 PM7/2/14
to Robodino List, robo...@googlegroups.com
Forgot to add, email Dave da...@eevblog.com with your projects.