Meetings on Mondays

Glen Havard

Oct 7, 2015, 5:14:43 PM10/7/15
to RoboDojo
 Hello RoboDojo!
  I really enjoyed meeting everyone at the Arts Center, and I am looking forward to the future with you guys. Being new was completely overwhelmed by actually participating and helping get us to a new path. I am looking forward to our next meeting, which at this stage, I am assuming will be Monday nights at the Arts Center. I need a little bit of structure however, as I do not know the times and whats and whens of the past. What time are we meeting on Monday nights? I get off of work between 4:30 and 5:00 pm, so I am free from then until hmmmm, no later than 9pm probably, or whenever I start yawning continuously. This Monday I will be bringing my standard bucket of supplies and my crystal radio to finish up on, along with some ideas on what to do for a website. Nothing fancy or obligatory, just looking forward to the meeting!

 Side note: My Facebook account is named Fine Outlook, due to my personal paranoia of web social sites. Feel free to friend me, just mention Robodojo and I will approve it.

Adrian Apps

Oct 7, 2015, 5:19:06 PM10/7/15
to RoboDojo
Hey Glen,

Was great meeting you also. Always good to have new enthusiasm which is what I felt at the meeting on Saturday.

Around structure, I need to confirm exact times with the Arts Center and will post an update once I have it (I'll follow this up today). Typically however the times you mentioned sound about right, we usually started anywhere from 4pm onwards and usually called it quits around 9-10pm.

Again, once we have the dates and times locked in, I'll post another update.

Cheers,

Adrian