Work Experience Student

Arin Kologlu

Jul 21, 2014, 4:10:54 AM7/21/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have been looking for somewhere to go and do work experience related to the internet of things. People have suggested I post on here to see if anyone who worked in the field of electrical engineering or robotics would be able to have me for work experience

I am looking for somewhere in Sydney and ten dates set by my school is 24th-28th of November.

I am in year 10 and I go to manly selective campus, I am interested in engineering and software and am taking both subjects next year.

I have some experience making arduino projects and am learning some programming at the moment

Have a look here if you would like some of the details:

If you are interested could you please reply to the thread and we can go from there,

Regards
Arin