Looking for paid programmer for simple arbotix project

retrievertech

May 12, 2011, 11:27:11 AM5/12/11
to robocontroller
We are looking for a programmer to do some work for us. Briefly, we
are building a PTZ camera using the Trossen WidowX robot turret kit, a
Sony FCB-EX camera, and other hardware such as lights, etc. We need
to:
1. Program the arduino board to allow a joystick to control the
servos.
2. Program the arduino board to send zoom in/out signals to the Sony
camera via a rocker or joystick.

There might be some future work as well.

If you are interested, send an email to me and I can send you a .pdf
file that is a more detailed description of the work. I'll ask for a
resume/list of skills; a good recommendation is if Andrew Alter at
Trossen can recommend you.

Thanks for you interest.
Andy Bartlett andy (at) retrievertech.com