Unable to build source

mile...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2020, 3:01:40 PM4/7/20
to robocode
I am building the source in a restricted environment with no outside web access, so I need to use my own maven version.

When I try and build I am getting a Test failure at TestWin.java

On debugging I see the output results is:

=========================
Round 1 of 5
=========================
RoundEnded!
=========================
Round 2 of 5
=========================
RoundEnded!
SYSTEM: tested.robots.BattleWin has died
Death!
=========================
Round 3 of 5
=========================
SYSTEM: Bonus for killing sample.MyFirstRobot: 1
SYSTEM: tested.robots.BattleWin wins the round.
RoundEnded!
Win!
=========================
Round 4 of 5
=========================
SYSTEM: Bonus for killing sample.MyFirstRobot: 3
SYSTEM: tested.robots.BattleWin wins the round.
RoundEnded!
Win!
=========================
Round 5 of 5
=========================
SYSTEM: tested.robots.BattleWin wins the round.
RoundEnded!
Win!
BattleEnded!

And the empty result for the first round is causing the test to fail.

Any ideas?

Chris

fnl

Apr 7, 2020, 3:15:22 PM4/7/20
to robocode
Hi Chris,

It sure is wierd. I also noticed that the CI set up on GitHub gave the same error for BattleWin. However, it works fine on 3 of my own local machines.
I guess the test is just too sensitive, and I will probably set add an @Ignore annotation with the class to ignore it in the future.

Just add a @Ignore to this single test like this:

@org.junit.Ignore
public class TestWin extends RobocodeTestBed {

Best regards,
- Flemming