Can't see the robot in the list

梁裕民

Apr 19, 2018, 2:17:40 PM4/19/18
to robocode-developers
Hello! I use the robocode editor to create my robot. After I save and compile it. I tried to create the new battle, but I cannot see the robot in the list. I hope anyone can answer me , thank you!

OneAndrew

Aug 1, 2018, 12:45:05 PM8/1/18
to robocode-developers

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 2:17:40 PM UTC-4, 梁裕民 wrote:
Hello! I use the robocode editor to create my robot. After I save and compile it. I tried to create the new battle, but I cannot see the robot in the list. I hope anyone can answer me , thank you!

 Goto Compiler->Options and in the options box replace what is there with -verbose. That will fix your problem.

regards,
andrew